- All search terms are matched against product names, descriptions and the product code.
- Try to keep search terms short and to the point.
- Multiple search words are supported. Results containing all of your search terms are ranked higher than those which don’t.
- Common words such as ‘are’ and ‘is’ as well as words below 3 characters are automatically removed from your search terms.
- ipod touch
- mp3 player
- If you wish to search for a phrase, enclose it within “double quotes”
- The words ‘and’, ‘or’ and ‘not’ are special keywords used to join words.
- and specifies that both terms must be present in the results.
- or specifies that either of the terms must be present in the results.
- not specifies that the term must not be present in the search results.
- ipod or creative
- music not creative
Search filters allow you to specify custom conditions in your search terms. It’s similar to performing an advanced search however you do not have to visit the advanced search page first.
Search filters should be appended to the end of your search terms. Multiple search filters can be separated by a space.
Supported search filters are listed below.
|price:||Allows search results to be filtered by price.
|rating:||Allows search results to be filtered by rating.
rating:1-5, rating:1, rating:>2
|featured:||Return featured products only.
|instock:||Return products that are currently in stock.
|freeshipping:||Return products with free shipping.